We are now looking for an operating Wholesale Manager that is responsible for leading the Maria Nilsdotter wholesale business in all aspects, from sales to administration and the brand building functions.
Our wholesale business have an important part of our company and growth, therefore we are looking for a Wholesale Manager that can work independently and immediately take the business to a high level.
– The position will be based in Stockholm, though frequent traveling will be required during the season.
– Set and implement wholesale distribution strategy
– Sell Maria Nilsdotter’ collections to our wholesale partners and support them throughout the season
– Pro-actively develop long-term relationships and sales with existing clients
– Prospection of new clients
– Follow up on sales and ensure excellent client satisfaction at all times
– Management of client orders, deliveries, account statements, payments and logistics
– Have a close dialogue with Maria Nilsdotter and management team
– Be an important ambassador for the Maria Nilsdotter brand
– At least 2 – 3 years of professional experience within Wholesale, preferably within a luxury fashion brand
– Experience working with department stores (i.e. Le Bon Marché, Barneys, Shinsegae etc.) and online stores
– Fluent in English
– Efficient with a can-do and hands-on attitude
– Organized, structured and service minded
– Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
– Proficiency in Excel / Word / Outlook
– Highly motivated, performance oriented, self-initiative, team-player and co-operative to general activity
– Passionate about Maria Nilsdotter
As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask you to send in your CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.